Saturday, November 23, 2013

First Snow!

When: 12:30ish
Where: Xinhua Chinese School.
How much: The fluffy snow probably piled to around 2cm.
Doing: Ping-Pong extra-curricular for Chinese School.

   Yay! It snowed! The thick, fluffy and sticky kind! I hope it won't melt in a day. I'm really excited, but also not because I have to wear layers over layers and then I end up looking like a fat polar bear trying to squeeze through doors. I was at Chinese school playing ping-pong, and then the little girls started screaming "IT'S SNOWING!" At first I was like, What?!, but I looked out of the window and sure enough, it was snowing.
   When Chinese School ended I rushed to my mom's classroom and yelled, "It's SNOWING!" I got a bunch of weird looks, and a shush from my mom. As soon as my mom was ready, we left the building and I probably took a million of photos outside. I'm going to post them here.


  That's it! I took some more, but they were all really bad ones. The first two are at Chinese School, and the last one is the view from my building. I hope Older Laurel will see this and remember the first snow of 2013/2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!