Wednesday, November 27, 2013

REAL FIRST SNOW!

When: 7:30PMish yesterday to 7:00AM today
Where: Ottawa, ON, Canada.
How much: 25 FREAKING CENTIMETERS!!!!!!
Doing: Sleeping my head off.

25. Whole. Centimeters. YES, REALLY!!!! :) :). I was sleeping when this happened, and when I woke up it was like God cleansed the whole world with his purity. (Great analogy, huh?) I went crazy, yes again, and took a million of photos. Yes, again. I brought my iPod to school with me since my mom FINALLY allowed me after I deleted all of my games. *Sad face.* But can I tell you a secret? I DIDN'T DELETE ALL OF THEM!!!! I saved one, Ice Cream Jump. I managed to get away with it!!! Shhh!!!!! Okay, anyways. For my pictures.










 <-- Soccer Ball. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!