Sunday, January 26, 2014

That One Friend.



We all have that one friend.
Who makes you smile when you're feeling terrible.
The only one you spill all of your secrets to.
The one reveals your crazy side.
The one who understands you, no matter what you do.
Don't you just love that one friend?
Without them, what would you do?
I would be a mess.
I wouldn't smile, ever.
I would be serious all the time.
I wouldn't be me.
I wouldn't be complete.
That one friend is amazing.
They make you who you are.

This is dedicated to my BEST FRIEND, Emma. Sure, she can be annoying. But I can too. And everyone has their flaws. And I accept them. She accepts mine. The day I met her was a day I could never forget, because I met my other half of my heart. And my twin. Twinzz forevah! :)

10 comments:

  1. You nearly made me cry!
    Presently, I don't have a friend like that...God is teaching me patience and trust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Olivia :). Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. They really make my day! :)
      I know the feeling :). I was alone without a best friend until grade four. :) I finally found my other half! I'm sure you will soon too. :)

      Delete
  2. Awww *sniffles* This is soo touching and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lila. Your posts are wonderful and beautiful also :)

      Delete
  3. Yes! *Grins* Yes, yes yes! I love my friend like that. <3
    I also nominated you for the Sunshine Award!
    Find it here:
    http://foundandcherished.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) First time I got nominated! :) GASPS

      Delete
  4. beaaautttiiffuuull post, dear. i love it (and your blog as well). (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm praying for that anonymous person and that God puts a stop to his/her comments. I am so sorry.
    I love your blog so much. Your posts are amazing (both here and on SFF), and you are amazing.

    God bless,
    Livvie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      That gave me a boost of confidenceeee
      <3

      Delete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!