Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Harry. :)


Harold Edward Styles turned 20 today on February 1st. If you’re a Harry girl, get ready to cry.
Harry’s always been there. He auditioned for the X-Factor just like the other boys, but he was the youngest at the age of sixteen. Anybody remember how he cried and how our hearts were snapped into a million pieces when he watched him cry after they lost? Then came his relationship with Caroline Flack. It was over soon. His heart was broken again.
We listened to every solo he had on Up All Night. We listened to every solo he had on Midnight Memories. We listened to every solo he had on Take Me Home. Again, we cried, this time over how he sounded in a song like Stole My Heart, where he sounded like a kid, and then we came back as faithful Directioners and heard him sing in Irresistible. He sounded like….a man.
Harry’s the youngest, and he’s so innocent. How can you look at his beautiful smile and think he’s a bad person? Really, he’s not. He’s kind, loyal, and loving. And that’s why we should love him back. He loves his fans no matter how many haters (and there are lots) that attack him on Twitter. Doesn’t someone like this deserve to be loved? Someone who never faltered in being the nearly perfect person he is? When he cries, we should all feel his pain. And we have. Lessen that pain, please. If you’re reading this and you’ve sent him hate, let this speak to you. It hurts him. Harry’s a normal guy, he sees things on Twitter just like the rest of us. And this is my message to all of you- stop sending hate, just give him a break. Wish him Happy Birthday, and mean it down to the bottom of your heart.
Watch Harry grow up.
image
From that to this.
image
Lets change the lyrics to sing this to Harry- you don’t know how special you are, you don’t know what you’ve done to our hearts.
I really shouldn't take credit for this. So I'm not going to. This was made, by one of my BEST blogging friends last year and I just switched it a bit up to match this year. She is the wonderful CRocks, and her blog about 1D is here. Honestly, last year this touched my heart so I decided to share this with all of you. 
I love you Harry. Happy twentieth birthday, from the bottom of my heart. <3

BTWS, STORY OF MY LIFE IS #6 on the countdown here in Canada! :)
So proud of these boys.
Also, check out their new video, Midnight Memories!




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Girl, I just found your blog...and decided I'd settle down and read a post of yours,
    and then I got so excited when I saw a picture of baby Hazza! I so very much agree with your whole post! He is so kind and loving and humble, and has such a beautiful smile <3 And their new music video is so awesomeeeeeeeee! Anyways, I'll stop rambling and squeeling and fangirling now, but I just wanna let you know I have fallen in love with your blog ;) And I am your newest follower!

    Noelle:)
    dancing2praisehim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I totally agree with you. You're amaze! :*

      Delete
  3. GOD BLESS THIS POST. <3

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY. <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey thanks Shay! I was trying to get to your blog, for some reason it said its only available to invited readers?

      Delete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!