Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Little Break

I'm sure everyone has noticed what a terrible blogger I've been recently.
 I just.... don't feel like it. 
Anyone dig me? (Sorry, our class just read The Outsiders,and I'm kind of using hood talk.)
Even with school over (CAN I GET A BIG WHOOP) I still just... I don't feel like it. 
It's not like I have no time or anything.
I'm quite a person with no life right now, you see.
I just don't feel like it.
And when I don't feel like it, my posts are kind of sucky.
o.O
I will be going to the US again, maybe I'll post some there. :D
*Crosses Fingers*



Thanks for understanding, my fellow readers/commenters/followers. 




14 comments:

  1. Laurel! I've missed you so much! But i totally get you, I've been feeling the same way. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BLOGGIE BESTIEEEEEEE ILL COME BACK SOON I PWOMISE

      Delete
  2. Ditto Jessica! So many times I don't feel like posting, but the best posts are when you feel like blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya. I'm so glad I found your blog. It's looks lovely. Hope you post soon :)
    A new follower x Also added your button to my blog. Want to swap?
    -Nymisha♦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to! I'll have it out on my blog soon!

      Delete
  5. You've been tagged: http://afreemindsw.blogspot.com/2014/07/questions-from-sf.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. :)
    Go over to my blog - thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com - for your questions!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I awarded you the Liebster award over at me blog :)

    http://blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also tagged you the warm hugs tag :)

    http://blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com/2014/07/warm-hugs-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your two awards Celia! :D

      ~LL

      Delete
  9. Hey! Thanks for commenting and following! I love your blog, and I just followed! :D

    ReplyDelete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!