Monday, May 19, 2014

Let it Flow #2

Well, well, well. Look at who hasn't been on their blog for ages? By ages I mean almost a month. *Shudders* Such a long period of time. I can't believe I abandoned you guys for so long. 


My dramatic side aside, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!



Getting older feels different, but I feel the same. Is that weird? Yeah, I think it's weird. Time really flies by, and I'm always so surprised by it. I still feel like I'm in kindergarten (maybe because I act like it sometimes,) and looking up to the older kids. But now I'm the older kid, looking down at the kindergartens.  Time is something really amazing and annoying. It really does fly by while you're having a great time, and it slows down when you're in class listening to a boring lecture. 


2. THE ONE IS OUT. 


Can everyone please stop and just wait a few seconds for this amazing piece of news to sink in? Thank you. 

3. Writer's block. 




It's non-existent. I was reading another blog post that I found when surfing the web, and it made a point that I agreed to reluctantly. It is non-existent. It's just something that writer's say when they don't want to write, or are too lazy. Because you might not be able to write something good and juicy, but you can still write. Sometimes I just force myself to write (like in NaNoWriMo), and after the first few terrible sentences, the words start flowing and making more sense. So whenever you want to write but cant think of anything, just write. Anything is okay. Try your best, it may be terrible, but it's still better than not writing. 


This is a terrible conclusion. Um. Blog post, DONE! :D 




26 comments:

  1. I've missed you, and happy birthday!! Your point about writer's block is very interesting, I've never heard anything like that before. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D And yeah, it really got me thinking....

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have an amazing day! I'm glad your back!
    xoxo,
    Brooke

    Pineapples and Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have an awesome day!! lol it was my b-day yesterday :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA YEAH I REMEMBER US TALKING ABOUT THAT AT CAMP! HAPPY LATE BDAY :D

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday! Hope you have a dandy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a great day too :D (Even though it's already almost 7:00PM here for me)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday, sissy!! hope you have a spectacular day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Laurel!!! Hope you have a fantastic day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaPpY bElaTed BiRthDay! =D That's funny...my mom's birthday was yesterday too!
    I'm gonna be eighteen in eleven days! It's going to be so weird! But then again, maybe it won't. We'll see ;)
    In any case...I'm definitely going to watch FROZEN on my birthday XD

    Anywho, I hope you had a phantasmagorical birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Wish your mom a birthday for me LOL!
      YAY I'll be sure to wish you a happy birthday also! :D
      YESSSSSSS FROZEN!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! ^_^
      Aww cooool ;)

      Delete
  9. Ahhhh, I can't believe I missed your birthday! :( Well, I hope your day was glorious and you ate a lot of cake. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhhh! It's okay! :) I stuffed myself with cake, don't you worry, girlie. <3

      Delete
  10. I nominated you for an award over on me blog!
    blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! <333333333 Will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  11. Hello! I've nominated you for The Fashion Tag over on my blog:) If you'd like to participate you can go and check it out!:)
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Lauren xoxo

    ReplyDelete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!