Friday, February 7, 2014

Floating ~ A Short And Simple

Telluride, CO Hot Air Balloon Festival 2013 | AMAZING Family Travel | FamilyFreshCooking.com

I've never been on a hot air balloon.
And I really want to be on one. 
Just that feeling you get when you see everything at the bottom....
Beautiful and glorious.
I can't stop thinking about it.
That would be the perfect place to think.
Perfect place to write.
Perfect place to be inspired.
It's amazing <3
And now, going on a hot air balloon is officially on my bucket list.
I would like to see the world in a different point of view.
Just floating in the sky.
So free. So wonderful. 
Without a care in the world. 
How would that feel?




18 comments:

  1. Golly, you're making me want to go too! :) Take me with you when you go maybe? :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :)
      We'll have a hot air balloon adventure together! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! And I've always wanted to go on a hot air balloon too, looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot air balloons always remind me of an Owl City song that's called...well, Hot Air Balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this post...
    So free..so wonderful
    I re read it three times

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really really really want to go on a hot air balloon asjksjdieohe

    they're so magical, and i love how you describe them (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, wouldn't that be lovely... We should go together sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't want to go on a hot air balloon?! :) hi, Laurel! please look at my blog here: http://whensummermetwinter.blogspot.com , it would man do much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sigh* I meant http://whensummermetwintersmile.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Definitely, I'd be honored to :)

      Delete
  8. omg this post is so cool it feels so magical lol love it great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Okay, I know I haven't been able really introduced myself or commented on your blog, but I have seen it around a lot and I've read some of your posts. Anyways, I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award! You can check it out here.

    Stay strong and wonderful!
    xoxo Morning // The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much, it means a lot! By the way, YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME :)

      Delete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!