Thursday, February 27, 2014

Upcoming!

A Quickiiieee, my dear readers.
I have quite a few things planned for you guys in the next few days, Just thought I'd let you know!

Alright.

Upcoming Things on This MARVELOUS Blog
1. I'm planning a new series, called Sunday Scripture. The Bible is deep, man. So I share a verse with you every Sunday! :D
2. Tomorrow, I'm going to Audrey's house for lunch. And we're doing a blog switch, so she'll do a post on my blog, and I'll do a post on hers. Watch for that!
3. March is coming up soon! I have a daily March blog challenge for all of you people, I will be doing it on my blog, and anyone is welcome to do it on their own blog. 
4. That poll on the side, there? Vote for what you would like to see on this blog. The stats that that poll is collecting decides which posts are more frequent on this blog. :D
5. The Princess of Perildton series! I know, I kinda stopped in December, because I've been having major writer's block. But I will manage it, and I'm already writing the third part for all of you lovely people!
6. MORE POSTS!! Grades have gone up, I can spend more time with my wonderful bloggie and with all of you dear readers!

Enjoy! (Not this blog post, cuz, well.... That was just to inform you, but like the upcoming stuffff :D)
LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING
LOVE YOU EVEN MORE IF YOU COMMENT
AND THE MOST IF YOU FOLLOW <3



13 comments:

  1. LAUREL BBY I LOVE THIS BUT YOU ALSO NEED TO WORK ON THE SCRIPT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I FINISHED AREN'T YOU PROUD?!
      This little procrastinator actually finished before nine!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I'm exciteeeed! =D Mostly about the upcoming Bible verses!
    Maw-velous, dahling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i am like super excited i can not wait at all i'm like jumping out of my seat ekkkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh i am in love with your blog i'm so excited like super i love your ideas ,
    reasons why i love your blog
    1: you have so many good ideas and new things coming

    2:your writing is so cool

    3: and your blog is so entertaining and you take alot of time into it and your one of the most committed

    please keep up the good work cause its so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. i started doing bible versus on my blog to

    ReplyDelete
  6. my comments dont show on here why they showed yesterday

    ReplyDelete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!