Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Blog Challenge #2! (And other Jazz)

I've just decided to do them all in one post.... :D
Day 2: Favorite Quote(s)
My absolute favorite is

"Life is like a bicycle. To keep your balance, you need to keep moving."
~ Albert Einstein.

Day 3: What makes you happy?
When I'm feeling sad.... I do many things.
I talk to my friends to keep myself distracted from what's bothering me, take a long bath, sleep, read, watch movies, eat - like a lot, go for a walk.... Yeh. :P

Day 4: Best Childhood Memory
Oooh.... Well I really like the time when I was like... three or something. I was in the US, with my completely Chinese grandma. So she took me on a walk, and she was like, "Hey, Laurel, in case we get lost, remember that there's a red sign over there, okay?" And I was like three, so I just nodded and smiled. As we kept walking, though, my grandma got really confused. She noticed that there were so many of the same red signs, and we got lost. Dad had to come get us.... xD Turns out the red signs were stop signs....

Day 5: Favorite movies you never get sick of watching.
All Disney Princess movies, (Modern and Classic), High School Musical, The Sound of Music (Yeh I know, I'm such an oldie :P), Despicable Me, The Spy Next Door (Probably my favorite among all of these)

And yeah!
Time for other jazz!
So I placed an order for a new blog design at Rosie's designing website. I really thank Anna for her wonderful design, but after five months, I would like a new start. :D

Also, I'm going to be guest posting at Lizzy's at the end of March!!!!! IM SO EXCITED LIKE GOSH!! Keep an eye out!

Also, I have been working on the Princess of Perildton series, third part is coming soon!!
And I think that's it. Thank you for reading, my lovelies!!





5 comments:

  1. Hey there! Glad I got to learn a little more about you! hehe :)

    Looking forward to your new blog design!

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know!!! Rose is doing such a good job!!!!

      Delete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!