Saturday, December 28, 2013

Boxing Day Haul!

So. I spent some money on Boxing Day! :) Yay! These are some things I got.

Okay, so I don't know about you, but I'm a stationary freak. Notepads, pens, pencils, agendas, notebooks. WHATEVER. If it's stationary, I fall in love.

I gotttt..... "Yummy Yummy Scented Glitter Gel Pens." The name is sort of weird, but they're incredible! :)


Next. I got more pens. Yes, really. The "Tutti Frutti scented gel pens." They're multicolored! :P

Then I got a new agenda for the new year, that seems so inspirational. Can't wait to use it!! :)



And it wouldn't be boxing day without the clothing, would it. I got a cream white and black striped sweater shirt from Garage. :) Yay!
I couldn't find the real one that I have, but it's basically the same as this but with thick black stripes across. :P

High Low Crop Sweater - Garage


2 comments:

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!