Friday, December 6, 2013

Devoted to December...


December is here! December is one of my favorite months because it's the last, and usually the best because of all the holidays. So, I decided to make a blog post devoted to December.




Christmas Trees! Everyone likes decorating things, and making them glow and light up, right? Especially the star at the very top, it makes me think of Jesus, my savior.

Presents. I mean, it's not good to be greedy, but everyone likes the once in a while gift, right?



HOT CHOCOLATE. My absolute favorite beverage. And they're best for winter.

  
I love making things out of packing snow, especially snowmen. Childhood memories!



I love the look of the snow on top of everything. It reminds me of how God cleansed the whole entire world and put an entire sheet of pureness on top of the whole world.


I love the accessories and winter fashion!

Does the Older Laurel like the same things about December? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!