Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The End Means for a New Beginning.



So. Today is the last day. Tomorrow will be the first. An end calls for a new beginning.






It's December 31, the last day. What have I learned in these 365 days?
Anna designs wonderful blogs.
Meat pie can burst into flames after 20 minutes of overheating in the oven. (Personal experience, just thought I'd let you know).
I finally know completely how to turn decimals into degrees. :P
A year speeds past. A year is not long.
I still feel like I'm in kinder - okay fine, Grade One.
Getting a Pinterest account is better than you think.
China is not as polluted as you think in some places. (I went to China this summer :))
No matter how much you dislike a family member, you will always love them.
Drama can happen, but if friends hold hands to fight against it, they will always win.
It doesn't matter what people think about you, it's what you think about yourself that matters.

Tomorrow will be January 1st, the first day. A new beginning. A fresh start. What will happen? 

My goals.
1. Do not concentrate on blogging so much. (Yes, fellow readers, I did just say that. But since blogging has somehow affected my grades last semester - not that much, no worries - I've decided that I need to move my priorities. God first, school second, blogging third. 
2. Learn how to balance out school and blogging.
3.  Study the Word of God more often.
4. Finish all my homework in time  NO PROCRASTINATING. 
5. I will try my best  NOT gossip whatsoever. 
6.Will be more organized. Locker, desk, agendas, binders.
7. Learn/do something new that I'll be very proud of.
8. Try to get along better with my family.
9. Go on Pinterest more often so I can get inspired to write.
10. Finish a Novel with 20 chapters.
11. Really. Try. And. Accomplish. Every. Single. Thing. On. This. List.





4 comments:

  1. Thise are amazing goals! Yeah, I'm a little bit of a procrastinator.

    Me on weekend: La la la... such a fine day..
    Teacher at school: So just reminding you, this and this is due tomorrow...
    Me at School: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

    kind of:) <3 your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha yeah I'm always thinking. Naw, I'm not procastinating. There's plenty off time.
      But then the day before the due day: OMGoooshnessssssss!!

      Delete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!