Saturday, December 21, 2013

New Blog Look ;)

So. As you can see, this used-to-be  private blog of mine is officially changed into a public one, complete with a design from Anna and everything. By the way, don't you love it?! Thanks so much, Anna! Especially doing it for free. :)

So. I've been quite quiet in the blog world, but that's going to change, somehow. So, to all the people reading this, if you have your own blog and think mine's intresting, would you mind giving me a shoutout? I'd really like to be known to everyone, and my new blog could use some pageviews. Thanks so much!

Now. Jessica Spurlock. This part of the blog is officially dedicated to you. Yes, I said so. Thank you SOOOO much for following the day the blog went public!! And commenting, for that matter also! Never had a first follower that quickly before. I post the IQS Dancing My Heart Out, go to watch a movie, come back, and BAM! First follower and first two comments, already there and waiting for me. Thank you SO much! :)

Anyhow, I look forward to this journey of blogging, and I can't wait until all of my memories are stored up in one place and with a click of my mouse, they're all there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!