Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Let it Flow #1

Carrasco Productions offers event photography, portrait photography and commercial photography . For more Visit: http://www.carrascoproductions.com

*via*

I'm starting a new series! :D
It's called Let it Flow. Because often I click the new post button, but I sit and stare at the blank page. I can almost never decide on a *specific* blog post, I always have more than one idea. Today was one of those days so I just thought, well, why not just let my words flow out simply on the "page?"
So here I am, doing just that.

First off, I really want to thank the beautiful blog design that Rose made for me. Isn't it lovely? I thank her so much for dealing with the perfectionist side of me, and adding all of the cool stuff that I could never do. She's just amazing, yanno? Every time I go on my blog, I am absolutely WOWED by the design. GAH, just thank you so murrrch! You are loverly.
British cousin of the American Robin. According my British friend, Anita, they are "feisty wee beasties" ;D
*via*

Spring. Is. Here. Finally! (Here meaning where I am right now, which sadly, isn't Canada.) Kind of. I saw symptoms today, (finally) I saw snow melting (finally), and a cute little robin (finally,) and grass peeking out of the dark soil (finally,) and the sun shining bright against the clear blue sky (finally.) FINALLY!!! Although the forecast says that it's going to snow (again) tomorrow, I have high hopes that it won't. o.O I hope Canada is finally getting some Springiness, also. :D I wannna come back to a green grass, new buds, kinda view, not an all white scene I've been seeing all winter. My mummy is telling me not to get my hopes up, the disappointment will only crash harder down...... *sighs*

And is anyone competing in Camp NaNoWriMo for April?? Because this gurl is in need of some really awesome cabin mates. :D Ya? I no longer want to be a loner!! :D 
My username is laurel317 (creative, right?)
Leave your username please and I will request you if you request me back!!

Shmanks so much everyone, and especially Rose again!


21 comments:

  1. This new blog design is fabulous! Love the color combi and stuffz. Sweet! :)

    Looking forward to this new series!

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW ROSE IS AMAAAAZING AT DESIGNING!!! :D :D
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I signed up for NaNoWriMo {finally}. My username is brookie.1d
    I REALLY LIKE YOUR NEW DESIGN BY THE WAY
    xx
    Brooke Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brooke!
      I can't seem to find you... :(
      THANK YOU SO MUCH ROSE DID A WONDERFUL JOB
      ~LL

      Delete
  3. What a brilliant name for this series. :) Yay spring! I am so ready for it! And I love your new design! Rose is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I requested you to be in my cabin on Camp NaNo! My username is Jess92297. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Rose is amazayn :)
      YAY CABIN BUDDY WHOOT WHOOT :)

      Delete
    3. And *coughs* Thank you for the two comments. Makes it look like this post is super popular. :)

      Delete
  4. The new blog design is amazing! And I love the idea of "Let it Flow!" 'Cept it reminds me of "Let it Go," and I cannot stop singing that song. :)

    Stay strong and wonderful!
    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I can't thank Rosie enough o.o
      Oopsie, sorry, got a song stuck in your head.... Now I've got it in mine. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey Laurel! I wrote a short story with the words you gave me! =D
    Accept, I couldn't find a place for 'super'. =P

    I am ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, that picture of the girl with the wings is ge-orgeous.
      And I'm sick of winter. Today was pretty warm, but super windy. Spring's coming, it's just taking.. its.. sweet... time..
      Frozen comes out in three days!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh cool! I'll definitely go check it out! And aww, don't be ashamed. :) I loved all of your stories and am sure this one will be even better! Thanks! I KNOW IM SO EXCITED!

      Delete
    3. Aww thanks! I didn't know you read my stories!
      Haha I'm gonna be like the first one in line, waiting for the store to open so I can grab Frozen! ;)

      Delete
    4. Are you kidding, Livvie I always read the new posts on your blog!
      LOL I can totally see you doing that :) You freezie addict. :3

      Delete
    5. That's so awesome to knooow! XD

      HA...freezie addict...ha...ha..
      But seriously, I'll be out there ;)

      Delete
    6. What can I say, it's the truth ;)
      Mhm, I'm sure you will be. And teehee, freezie. :) I want one. But it's too cold. I came back from March Break today and came back to COLD COLD weather. *sighs*

      Delete
  6. my username is audreyisweird
    duh
    CHECK YOUR EMAILS YA MOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOAH YOU HAVE CAMPNANO? GIRLIE YOU SEE YOUVE GOTTA TELL ME THESE THINGS BEFORE NOT VIA ONLINE IT JUST MAKES ME SEEM LIKE A BAD BESTIE, YA KNOW? AND SEE YOU TOMORROW AND THE FF <3333

      Delete
  7. I nominated you :) blooming-maiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!