Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I've Been Tagged ~ This or That


Stolen from Priscilla

Hey guys! So I've been tagged by the wonderful MorningTime4 and Chloe!! <- Go ahead, click on that, they're amazing bloggers! :)
The rules: Answer the questions given to you, give the people you nominate the same questions, nominate three people and let them know they've been tagged. 

1. Summer or Winter?
Summer! Although the endless winter might be an influence on my biased answer.

2. Blue or Pink?
Bluuuue :)

3. Frozen or Brave?
That's a hard one, but I absolutely LOVED Frozen... So Frozen! Sorry, Brave :(

4.Art or Reading?
Oh gosh. These questions are the hardest o.O Um... Can I say both? No? Okay then. Um... Aw this is so hard. ARTANDREADING is my final answer. 

5. Christmas or Birthday?
Christmas! :) You get more food with it, all the fancy dinners with the whole family :)

6. Flip flops or boots?
Boots, they just come in so many styles!

7. Roses or Daisies? 
Daisies, so bright and perky :3

8. Cat or Dog? 
These questions seriously are the hardest. No final answer, dogs are just so loyal but the kitty eyes just get to me.... xD

9. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Vanilla!

10. Europe or Asia?
Europe! Because I've been to Asia too many times and I'm getting bored of it. But ASIA IS STILL WONDERFUL IF YOU WANT TO GO THERE GOOOOO!!!

11. Raspberries or Blackberries?
I like them raspberries. :P

12. Vintage or Modern?
Modern.

13. Pasta or Soup?
Soup, because it sometimes includes pasta. o.O CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP, for example.

14. Elephant or Lion?
Lion, second favorite wild animal :)

15. Long hair or Short hair?
On me, shorter hair suits me better but I envy the girls with the lush and long locks.

16. Beach or Water Park?
Beach!!

WOW. That was fun. I really enjoyed asking those questions! 

I nominate:
Jessica
Audrey
and.... how about....
LILA :)

Please don't be offended if you aren't included in this, keep in mind that I could only pick three people. :)


*Coughs* And everyone, go check out my friend Sophie's blog at http://aloneinmyreality.blogspot.com.  Am I doing too many shoutouts? Whatever. It'll be worth it, she's amayyzing :)





8 comments:

  1. Loved your answers!
    I forgot to let you know, I nominated you for the Liebster award at the beginning of March! The link is below :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan
    http://thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html#.UzMtnvl_uS0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to check it out!

      Delete
  2. Hehe, "ARTANDREADING." Just what I'd say myself.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! :•D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeee!!!! You added me on your side bar thing-a-ma-bob!!!! THANKYOU XD

    ReplyDelete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!