Friday, March 7, 2014

Life Is...


Life. It's something we have to live with. Everyone has one, and it's probably the center of their own universe. Because every single movement that you make, is you making your life. Every single word you say is you making your life. Every step that you take. Every day on the balcony (In summer, that is, because in winter it is WAY to cold) I like to stop, and look at all of the cars, all of the people. I think to myself, Where are they going? What's happening in their life? Isn't it just amazing? All of these people, all with their own lives. 

Indeed it is. Be thankful that you are living your life, that you can breathe every breath you take. That you can say what you want to say, that you can do what you want to do. This is a reason why I like to enjoy the little things, even if it's just my fingers scrambling across the keyboard or drinking hot chocolate. I thank God that he gave me this life, that I can live it. 

Indeed it is. Life is very tough. You are met with struggles, pain, suffering, anger, and plenty else of negative things. But as this quote says, you ARE stronger. With the help of friends, family, you can pull through whatever is challenging you. And after you do pull through, you will be so proud of yourself. Life is just a bunch of challenges that are coming your way. You just have to find a way to face them. I'm not saying that it will be easy, but I do know that everyone will have these moments, and everyone will somehow make it.

And finally, I just wanted to say this. 
Life is wonderful. 
Enjoy it. :D


10 comments:

  1. I loved that post, Laurel =)
    Life is ______. (pick a nice adjective)
    Wondeful is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post...I agree. Life is amazing and I want to drink in every gorgeous drop of it, and not waste any.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Life is so precious. And it makes me so sad that not everyone gets to have a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, I totally agree. :(

      Delete
  4. i so needed this reminder to be thankful for every second of my life. it's a really lovely post!
    xoxo
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful girl and so true! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

EYYYY :D
It's the crazy author of the blog!
Come on, comment, you know you can!